Saturday, April 27, 2013

Retin Ariato

Wiyrkomi Freelancing - Missing Weapons Stash 

Jump to Airmia - Contested Caldari Lai Dai Refinery. Kill everything to access the gates. Jump to the contested plagioclase field and camp here until you loot all the needed rifles. I had to do some kiting to survive in my Caracal, but ended up okay.

Wiyrkomi Freelancing - Another Task

Simple courier mission. Pick up stuff and drop it off.

Wiyrkomi Freelancing - An Ancient Monument 

Another couries mission. Simple enough.

Wiyrkomi Freelancing - Unsuccessful Excavation 

I had to google for a while to figure out where to find these. The lady gives very little info on where to actually go, apart from the Lai Dai refinery again. So, jump to Airmia - Contested Caldari Lai Dai Refinery. Kill everything in the first room and jump the scordite gate. The Ancient Weapon should be in one of these Silos. 

Luckily there were other players killing the same mobs. I don't think I could have handled this mission all by myself in a Caracal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment